The Third Echelon Forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Did that hurt?

4 posters

Go down

Did that hurt? Empty Did that hurt?

Post  Amber Waves of Pain Mon Jul 14, 2008 11:37 pm

Hello!
I'm sure you'll all be glad to know I'm done with killing Toshi. You really should remember to heal yourself if you're going to sleep in the Mall.

TheSnowman wrote:AmberAvesOfPain, isn't that the person whos been bugging you and even followed us up 3 suburbs once?

I did no such thing. However, someone by the name of Jules sent me a death threat in IM in #MOB (which I've spoken to the mods about,) "warning" me to not come to Pitneybank. Then, the next day, Vincent aka The Pyro Dude PKed my Monroeville character for something I do in Malton. Until this happened I'd not even heard of your little group, nor any of your members, let alone your leader. However, I was bountied by Vincent just as the war with Imperium was coming to a close. I find it amusing that you'd think I was bugging you by getting killed by you twice. Perhaps you've got me confused with someone else. In fact, I'm fairly certain this is paranoia on your behalf. I don't stalk people. I kill randomly in whatever suburb takes my fancy. At the moment that happens to be Pitneybank. Especially considering that Creedystock is in full swing.

Anywho, Toshi, I hope you do continue to skill up. Getting PKed in a place like Pitneybank needn't be so painful, especially when you've got Ankle Grab. The revives are very fast at Walrond Square, which is why I love Pitneybank so. That and I've got some rather fond memories of the siege at Giddings.

I've no interest in killing you again, Toshi. But do remember to keep your health. Vincent, I've not even started with you. Duke D'œuvre did what he did of his own free will. He is a good friend of mine from the Militant Order of Barhah, amongst other groups, and was rather annoyed when you killed my Monroeville character, and when you bountied me in front of him. Multi-abuse is a rather nasty way to play the game. This is why I reported the PK against me to Brainstock. It sure does make me glad to see The Pyro Dude as a zombie.

Regardless of how you feel about me Vincent, I'm not angry at you for any of this. If you really wanted to vent at me, this is your chance. I have a feeling that my post will be heavily censored though. Perhaps I'll take some screenshots of it to post in my blog.

Hopefully you've got a couple good ones by now, Toshi, I encourage you to report my kills. I'm not ashamed of what I do, I have fun. And I sincerely hope you'll all begin to see that PKing is actually more fun than you might think. It certainly makes life in Malton more interesting.

Warmest Regards,
Amber

P.S. Toshi, I really hope that second kill didn't discourage you from playing. I would welcome you to shoot me if you can find me again Wink

Amber Waves of Pain

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-07-14

Back to top Go down

Did that hurt? Empty Re: Did that hurt?

Post  Vincent Tue Jul 15, 2008 12:29 am

MAN! THATS A HUGE ASS POST!

1. I am not 'Jules' I don`t know who He/She is.

2 Yeah, I did what I thought was right, there where alot of PKers roaming in Monroeville. And how was I gona if you where a PKer in Monroeville if I let you go you could have killed meany Humans.

3. You where 'Bugging' me by getting Duke D'œuvre, thats what I geussed at the time. I see it wasn`t you.

4. Paranoia? Not it is not, we have being geting shoot up as of late of PKers. They like tring to take over our Hotel.

4. Muti-Abuse I have two guys in Monroeville, both dead and aleast 40 - 50 Blocks away from each other.

5. Your post has not being Edited.

6. Yeah, I would like if you didn`t shoot our new member.

Last edited by Vincent on Thu Jul 17, 2008 8:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Vincent
Vincent
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 751
Registration date : 2008-01-20

http://wiki.urbandead.com/index.php/Third_Echelon

Back to top Go down

Post  Pvt Makelroy Tue Jul 15, 2008 3:18 pm

I think that both amber and vince have some good points........In Monroeville, where it means that a single death makes u a permanant zombie, Pkers can't be tolerated. Even in Malton, Pkers are disliked enough that us "cops" are let to bounty ppl like u.

I'm glad, however, that it was all just in the spirit of the game. Rather relieved that we don't have another true enemy, actually. I don't quite remember the 3 'burb thing but I'm sure the two of you can clear that up.....and it doesn't quite sound like toshi was discouraged.
Pvt Makelroy
Pvt Makelroy
High Command
High Command

Number of posts : 551
Registration date : 2008-02-13

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Vincent Tue Jul 15, 2008 6:49 pm

Yeah, when we where in Gibsonton fighting The Imperium Must Die Coalition. Thats is where Duke D'œuvre shot me.
Vincent
Vincent
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  TheSnowman Wed Jul 16, 2008 12:00 am

now i remember.....

Amber was the person from the Impirum war that killed Vince.
TheSnowman
TheSnowman
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 193
Registration date : 2008-02-01

Back to top Go down

Post  Vincent Wed Jul 16, 2008 8:09 am

TheSnowman wrote:now i remember.....

Amber was the person from the Impirum war that killed Vince.
Nope Duke D'œuvre killed me.
Vincent
Vincent
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  TheSnowman Wed Jul 16, 2008 6:32 pm

Wait, damn, this storyline is more confusing than MGS series